Quick Links to our full-text papers, posters, and presentations...
- Galvin, S. J., Podd, J. V., Drga, V., and Whitmore, J. (2003) Type 2 tasks
in the theory of signal detectability: Discrimination between correct and
incorrect decisions. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 10 (4), 843-867.
- Drga, V. (1999) The theory of group operating characteristic analysis
in discrimination tasks. PhD Dissertation. Victoria University of
Wellington, New Zealand.
- Lapsley Miller, J. A. (1999) The role of the bandwidth-duration product
(WT) in the detectability of diotic signals. PhD Dissertation. Victoria
University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Lapsley Miller, J. A. (2000) New techniques to reduce the effects of
observer inconsistency in psychoacoustic experiments. Journal of the
Acoustical Society of America, 107 (5) 2914(A). (Poster presentation)
- Lapsley Miller, J. A., Drga, V., and Miller, L. M. (2001) Evidence that
the energy detector is not an appropriate model for Gaussian noise detection
in humans. Assoc. Res. Otolaryngol. Abs. 24, 250. (Poster
presentation - February 2001).
- Lapsley Miller, J. A. (2001) An algorithm for calculating the essential
bandwidth of a discrete spectrum and the essential duration of a discrete
time-series. NSMRL Tech Report, 1221.
- Lapsley Miller, J. A. (1995). Common noise sampling variability in
psychophysical experiments. Paper presented at the Department of
Psychology Research Seminar, 25 August 1995. Victoria University of
08 Nov 2009 04:37 PM